Men come for counseling services at the Orange Counseling Center for a variety of reasons.
Our licensed counselors want to help you if you are struggling in any of these areas:
Relationships are often tricky. If you are like many men, you say what you mean. But somehow, your partner may not understand you. It feels strange because you are understood at work and with your friends. And when your partner misunderstands, it can pierce your heart since you are doing the best you can. Let us help you understand your partner, manage conflict better, and learn how to meet your needs.
Recent polls show that up to 80% of U.S. workers are not unhappy at work. Some men are unhappy at work because they have toxic bosses. Others have not achieved the career success they had hoped. Others have stayed too long in their current position but feel they won’t find another job. You spend a significant amount of your day at work. Let us help you figure out what is not working and come up with a plan.
Anxiety Help or Depression Help
One in five people in the U.S. are diagnosed with a mental illness – most often, it is depression or anxiety. These conditions are highly curable with talk therapy.
Do you experience one or more of the following:
- Not completely happy with your relationships
- Made a mistake? Not sure what to do now?
- Wondering if you should stay or go in your relationship?
- Concerned why you are not further along in your career
- Feeling “down” or depressed?
- Having trouble sleeping
- Participating in an emotional or physical affair
- Finding it hard to love or trust
- Worrying about the future
- Struggling with stress?
- Bouts of anger you wish you could control
- Concerns about your parents or children
- Dealing with divorce
- Feeling that being the ‘nice guy’ isn’t working anymore
- Trouble finding a great partner
If so, you should consider starting counseling with a qualified, experienced counselor.
We respect your privacy and work hard to earn your respect and trust.
Counseling for men can help you find solutions and help you to enjoy your work and home life more.
Please, let us help you.
Questions you may have about counseling for men
- “I work a lot of hours. When could I come in for an appointment?”
We have appointment times to fit your schedule – daytimes, evenings and weekends online via teletherapy (video). You can call us or text us or book an appointment online.
- “Can I get help on a specific issue and not only talk about my feelings?”
Yes! We are here to help and if there is a specific issue you want to work on, we are happy to help you navigate through it to a solution. We can help with stress, depression, relationship issues as well as that one thing that is bothering you.
- “How much do you charge?”
You can read about our fees here. If you have additional questions, please call us today at 949-393-8662 or text us (949.220.3211) for an appointment or more information.