The truth is, today’s woman is exhausted from trying too hard.
Some women try to be perfect – the perfect partner or mother or employee or business owner. Other women have spent their whole lives trying to be good enough. And some of us struggle with both!
Here are some interesting stats:
- More than 1 in 5 women in the United States reported experiencing depression or anxiety in the past year.
- Many more do not report this – feeling instead that “worry” or “the blues” are standard parts of life these days.
Women (and often their families) expect more of themselves than is possible. This can lead to exhaustion or increase the ‘not good enough’ feeling.
Women’s counseling can help restore the joy in life again.
Counseling can also help women improve their relationships – even if no one else in their life goes to counseling. By reducing their anxiety and lifting their mood, many women find that others seem happier in their lives. And you can learn how to do this! (After all, look at all the others things you have learned in your life!)
Please let the licensed therapists at Orange Counseling Center help you feel better and be happier. You deserve it.
Let’s make it better.
Today’s woman wears many hats. Life can be stressful, but you can learn to be happier!
Women’s counseling can help you:
- Improve your mood and make better decisions
- Reduce anxiety, stress and excessive worry
- Help resolve problems at work and at home
- Create more meaningful relationships
- Improve your relationship with your parents, children, and in-laws
- Process the loss of a loved one
- Reduce loneliness
- Find a great partner
- Make intimacy (and sex) easier
- Help you stop trying to be perfect for everyone else
- Decide whether to stay or go
- Be a happier parent
- Discover how to trust (and love) again
- Finally learn to be happy in your life
Benefits of counseling for women an include:
- Improved outlook – more happiness, joy and peace
- A sense of ease in your own skin
- Renewed feeling of control in your life and relationships
- Happier relationships
- Reduction in people-pleasing behaviors
- More ability to love and be loved
Please don’t wait one more day.
If you are looking for changes in your life – to feel better or work through some difficult issues, please consider working with a qualified counselor at Orange Country Relationship Center. The licensed, experienced counselors at OC Relationship Center are here and waiting to hear your story and help you break through to a life you truly enjoy. It is time to make life easier.
We can usually book an appointment for you within 24 – 48 hours with a very caring and highly-qualified, licensed counselor. All counseling sessions are conducted with the utmost confidentiality. We have flexible appointment times available – daytime, evenings and weekends appointment times to meet your schedule.
Is it time for you to get started?